Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm Sorry!!!

Wow..i haven't written in a long time....i'm sorry!!!
but as promised...i will share what has happened to me in the past couple of days...
okay so on tuesday....at night i went with my dad for waltz lessons at this place...to learn the waltz for my quinceanera....apparently, the waltz we chose...is one of the hardest, fastest, and most dangerous waltzes there is.... :/ for my first waltz!!! its the Viennese Waltz if your interested in what it sounds like...here's the link for our song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWIdiztg7cY
Anyways...it was pretty fun learning....so ill keep you posted if i break my ankle or something! hahaha
Well my friend came over on Wednesday and slept over for Thursday and we went to work with my mom and visited the La Brea Tar Pits... lemme tell you...not the most exciting museum you can go to...but it took up....originally, we were going to go to LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art)...they have a Tim Burton exhibit right now....and it looks amazing...and we wanted to go....but apparently the museum doesn't open until 12pm.... so we were stuck with the tar pits.... yay! *sarcastically*
Well like i said last time...i was gonna get invisalign, but apparently i have to wait till NEXT Thursday because they need time to put these little buttons on my teeth to keep the trays from falling out....or something....i really don't know...but anyways...i have till Thursday to chew gum! yay!!!
So i finished Macbeth today!!! we have to read 2 books over summer and Macbeth was one of them...i dont remember if i've already mentioned this or not...but i will anyways.... the other one is To Kill A Mockingbird...I've already read To Kill A Mockingbird and i loved it...so i don't mind reading it again...but i really don't like Macbeth...i guess Shakespeare just isn't my style....but i'm sooooo happy i'm done with it!
 Ummm i don't know what else to tell you....i haven't really been doing anything so oh! i might start writing another story....it'll probably be another I Dream of Jeannie or maybe i'll finish my The Addams Family, which i started a LONG time ago.... i'll see.... well in the meantime... here's the first chapter of personally my favorite story that i've written...so please enjoy!:



I wrote this story because this is the best couple in the world…hope you readers like it!

YEARS AGO
It was a chilly night in New York, around 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning. Ricky had just finished a short night down at the club and was walking home. The moon was full; it reminded him of all the beautiful nights in Cuba. He sighed; he was feeling a bit homesick. He began remembering his home and his family and began walking in somewhat of a trance. When he reached the street corner, the trance was broken by a scream. He jumped and looked around t o see where it was coming from. He was that in an ally, a big man, some what twice his size, was trying to snatch a gorgeous red-head's purse. His fighting instincts kicked in and he ran to help. He beat the guy up successfully and got the purse that was now lying on the ground. He turned and saw that the girl was in a state of shock. He took his coat off and wrapped it around her.
"Everythin' is okay now." He said in a thick Latin accent. Then, he saw that she was bleeding. The guy must have had a knife or something sharp because she had a cut on her right arm. He got his handkerchief and wrapped it. "He's gone, it's okay."
"Y-yeah." A shaky voice came from the girl.
"What's your name?" he asked
"L-lucille m-m-McGillicudy." She was stuttering.
"My name is Enrique Ricardo, but you can call me Ricky. Listen I need to get you somewhere warm or we'll freeze. My apartment is just a few blocks over, is it okay if I take you there?" he asked and she nodded in response.
"Do you think you can walk?" he tried to pull her up, but she was still in shock. "Okay, never mind."
He picked her up in his arms and she buried her face in the crook of his neck. He carried her to his apartment.

Inside the apartment, Ricky turned on all of the lights and set Lucille down on the couch. He covered her legs with a blanket, and he went to his bedroom to get his emergency kit. When he came back out he noticed Lucille was no where in sight. Then, he heard the water in the bathroom running. He walked to the bathroom and stood at the door looking at her.
She was washing herself when she noticed a presence. She looked up at the mirror and saw that Ricky was looking at her. She smiled.
"What did you say your name was?" she said.
"Ricky, Ricky Ricardo. Maybe you've heard of me? I sing at The Tropicana." He gave her his best show business smile.
"Oh yes." She looked him up and down. "Hmm, not bad" she thought to herself, "kinda cute too."
"Um, these are for you." He said when he broke the silence. He handed her some bandages and rubbing alcohol.
"Thanks." She smiled, but as she lifted her arm she whimpered. It hurt…A LOT.
"Here, let me." He said as he looked at her arm. "If you dunt mind?" he raised an eyebrow.
"It's okay." She smiled warmly.
"This is gonna sting a little." He warned Lucille before he poured some alcohol on the cut. She nodded and he poured a little on her arm. She flinched and took in a deep breath. "There. All done." He smiled as he began wrapping the wound.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure, as long as I get to ask you somethin' after."
"Deal." She grinned. "Where are you from? You have some sort of Latin accent, but I just can't place it."
"Cuba." He said. "My turn." He smiled. "I hope you dunt mind me askin' but is your hair really that red?"
She sighed. She knew this question was going to come sooner or later. "No. If you really must know, I'm a brunette by birth, but one day I guess I got tired of brown so I decided to dye it red. I have been doing it ever since."
"It looks good." He smiled as he complimented her.
"Well thank you, Ricky." She liked the sound of his name coming from her mouth. He did too.
They stood in the bathroom, just looking at each other, both realizing that Ricky had finished bandaging her arm a while ago.
"Um…it's getting late. I think I should go." She said as she turned to the door.
"Wait a minute." He frowned. "You can't really 'spect me to let you walk home alone after what happened to you tonight." He said as he stepped in front of her.
"Oh, nonsense, I'll grab a taxi." She smiled. She enjoyed the attention she was getting from the handsome young man.
"No. Let me walk you home." He smiled and she couldn't refuse him.
"Oh alright."
If you want to read the rest of the story....please click on this link:
if you care to review the story...and share your thoughts on it....i would love it sooo much and i would be VERY thankful!!!! thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment