ONE: I have to write 11 new things about myself.
TWO: I've got to answer 11 questions based on what the person that awarded me this award asked.
THREE: I have to tag 11 bloggers.
FOUR: I have to ask the future recipients 11 questions.
So, shall I begin?
Eleven Things You Don't Know About Me
(perhaps you do, but in that instance, just pretend you don't)
1. I'm fluent in English and Spanish, but can speak exactly two words of Arabic and a
tiny bit of Italian.
2. I share a birthday with Joseph Kennedy Sr.
3. I have brown eyes, but with the right lighting, they change color to a more honey or sometimes
4. I have an obsession with lighting matches. (I don't like lighting things on fire though!)
5. I love singing, although I'm not very good at it.
6. I can bend my thumb behind my forefinger knuckle.
7. I can recite about 95% of the movies Singin' In The Rain and Raiders of
the Lost Ark by heart.
8. I've been told I look Middle Eastern when in fact I'm Mexican and Colombian.
9. I listen to music for at least a good two hours everyday.
10. I've always wanted to be a doctor, but I've been questioning myself recently
because of my strong interest in history, language, and literature.
11. I'm scared of heights, bees, and clowns.
Runell's Eleven Questions
1. Who is your least favorite actor? Shia LaBeouf.
2. Despite the fact that you don't like the actor, do you have a film that you really like with him starring in it? Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
3. A popular film that you'll never be able to understand why it's so popular? The Graduate. I tried watching
it. Tried to understand what all the fuss was about. Yup. Nothing. Just creeped out a bit.
4. A film that you really, really want to see, but haven't yet had the chance to? The Artist.
5. What film of your favorite actress is your least favorite? Lucille Ball's The Magic Carpet.
6. A favorite actor or actress who didn't make as many films as you wished that they had? James Dean.
7. Do you have a film that, if not anything else, you love the dialogue? Singin' in the Rain. I love that movie
all around though.
8. Favorite film composer? John Williams.
9. Do you have a film that you love, but didn't like the way it ended, and so you wish you could remake the ending to suit what you believe should have happened? To Kill a Mockingbird. Not only do I wish
it would have gone on, but I've always felt like there needed to be something after. AND Tom Robinson should have been innocent.
10. In your opinion, who do you think is the most underrated actor and/or actress? Desi Arnaz. Go watch his Bataan death scene and then come talk to me.
12. A film that no matter what, you'll never watch it? Saw.
1. Favorite Alfred Hitchcock film?
2. Would you rather go to a sock-hop or a disco (original)?
3. If your favorite actor wasn't an actor, what job would you want him to have?
4. If your favorite actress wasn't an actress, what job would you want her to have.
5. If you could have a conversation with an actor/actress who would it be?
6. Weirdest film you've seen?
7. Bobby-socks and saddle shoes or bell bottoms?
8. Actor/actress who in your opinion was gone too soon from this life?
9. Someone you swoon over every time you hear them speak?
10. Biggest tragedy in Hollywood history?
11. How often do you listen to music?
The Chosen Ones
Well...there ya have it folks.