Monday, April 23, 2012

Sick Day

Hey guys, I'm back.

I feel like I've said that line so many times in this blog... I shouldn't have to... but I guess it's just so much easier to blog during vacations, when I don't really have to worry about anything...

Anyways...
I hope you all are doing well.

I should be at school today, but I'm home sick instead. I literally couldn't sleep until two in the morning and then woke up at three hours later... there was no way I was going to be able to function on three hours of sleep at school, so I stayed home. (With my mothers permission of course!)

I really haven't been doing anything...I did take a nap and then I ate breakfast and watched Michael Jackson videos...and then came over to my room to blog.

So I was gone for two weeks because I was out of the country in Mexico visiting my family. It was really fun...REALLY fun. I got to be with all of my cousins and practice my Spanish before the AP test next month.. *bites nails* I'm scared!

Apart from getting sick, nothing really spectacular has gone on in my life... NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING. It's strange, these past couple of weeks I've come to realize that I'm perfectly content with my life right now. Apart from worrying about some family members that are sick at the moment... I'm just fine and dandy.  It's a good feeling.

So if you haven't heard, The Jacksons are going on tour this summer. One of the stops will be here in LA. I may go. *does a little HUGE excited dance* My mother said that if I raise the grade I have in math class by the end of the year, I can go. *DOES A BIGGER HUGE EXCITED DANCE* Because you know, I've never been to a concert before, and to get to go to a JACKSONS concert as my first one! GO-LLY! Can you tell I'm excited? XD

Yesterday I spent the whole afternoon/night with my parents... We watched the Michael Jackson Home Movies and I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while. They enjoyed it...and you know, it was great for me to see my parents, especially my dad, kinda like, accepting the fact that I love yet another man as much as I do and being totally okay with it because they got to see how... just great this man was. I don't know... I'm kinda horrible at explaining things sometimes.. I guess this is one of those times... sorry!

Dallas (2012) starts next month! I'm excited... So I guess you'll be hearing more about that soon!

For now, I'll go and rest up.

With the love guys, L.O.V.E. Love. *spelled out in the air like Michael would do it*
-Briggitte


Stars That Will Never Fade
Why I Chose This Picture: Because I know that this was her
favorite episode because she got to work with her
cousin and on location, not in a studio.
Name: Barbara Eden
Real Name: Barbara Jean Morehead
Occupation: Actress, Singer
DOB: August 23rd, 1934
Fun Fact: She owns a chocolate labradoodle names Djinn 
Djinn (after Jeannie's dog on I Dream of Jeannie)
Quote: If gentlemen prefer blondes, than I am a 
blonde that prefers gentlemen.
Academy Awards: No Oscars for this incredible talent, but 
was nominated twice for the Golden Globe of Best TV
Actress and Best TV Star in the year 1965 for her role as Jeannie
on I Dream of Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment