Friday, February 24, 2012

Luckiest Women In The World

So I was actually thinking of this as I was walking my dog today.
I haven't blogged in a while... so I'm back!

A lot of things have been happening in my life recently so I don't want to bore you will all of that...

So anyways back to what I was saying...while I was walking I was thinking about some of the luckiest women that I know of, or at least, that I think have been lucky in their life time.

I decided to share this list with you....but not the reasons why... I've decided to save that for my next post... I'd like to see what you think about why I put each woman on here...

So if you think you know why I put one on this list...comment away!

note: These women may have had hard lives, but when I add them on this list I mean that at one point in their life they've been the luckiest women in the world.

Luckiest Women In The World

Lucille Ball
Linda Gray
Barbara Eden
Vanessa Paradis
Tatiana Thumbtzen
Lauren Bacall
Jacqueline Bouvier 


Jeanne Martin
Ethel Skakel


Okay that's it for now...those are all of the ones I can think up off of the top of my head... 
Tell me watcha think!


Stars That Will Never Fade
Why I Chose This Picture: I love it when people, singers especially,
are concentrated in what they are doing...
Name: Frank Sinatra
Real Name: Francis Albert Sinatra
Occupation: Singer, Actor, Producer, Director, Conductor
DOB/DOD: December 12th, 1915- May 14th, 1998
Fun Fact: When Bela Lugosi died virtually penniless, 
Frank quietly payed for his funeral
Quote: (On Ava Gardner) I love her and God damn me for it.
Academy Awards: Was nominated for four awards by the Academy, 
Won for Best Supporting Actor in From Here To Eternity (1954), Won 
the Honorary Award for The House I Live In (1946), and won The
Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award (1970), and was nominated for Best Actor
his role in The Man With The Golden Arm (1955)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, ooh, I think I know:

    Lucille Ball: She was married to Desi Arnaz.

    Linda Gray: She got to work with Larry Hagman, and they're best friends.

    Barbara Eden: Got to work with Larry.

    Vanessa Paradis: I don't know her, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say she had something to do with Michael? Worked with him in a music video? I don't know . . .

    Tatiana: Got to work with Michael in the music video The Way You Make Me Feel.

    Lauren Bacall: She married Bogie?

    Jacqueline Kennedy: She was married to J.F.K.

    Jeanne: Married to my Dean . . .?

    Ethel: Married to R.F.K.

    ReplyDelete