Saturday, July 2, 2011

I LOVE my family!!!

okay so today we went out to a dance lesson place across my mom's office...and met with the teacher and we will be starting Zumba dancing lessons there...for those of you who don't know what Zumba is...its well lemme quote from the flyer: "features exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats!" "I'ts easy to do and an effective and totally exhilarating workout" oh boy...when it says exhiliration...its not kidding! those people moved sooo fast....like wow....you burn 1000 calories a class...yea 1000!!! so thats what I'll be doing 3x a week now....if i dont post anytime next week....you'll know that I've probably died of exhaustion or something....anyways...were doing that and the teacher is going to show me and my father how to waltz to our waltz(the other class we went to was WAYYYY too expensive) and she might teach me to swing!!! and she's going to teach me and my friend how to dance the Hot Honey Rag from Chicago for my quince!!!! :)
So it's HOT here...like in the high 70's low 80's F. and me and my dad headed down to the pool to tan...well it was kinda late..so there wasn't a lot of sun, but we still stayed down there for a while...in the mean time my mom went to the market to by meat for the BBQ we're going to have tomorrow and so when we got back up, they began cooking...and my dad made me DELICIOUS guacamole...Now i don't wanna brag or anything, but in my family, my dad is known to make some MEAN guacamole....so it was yummy....and while they were both cooking...we BLASTED a Celia Cruz CD and we were enjoying ourselves...this night pretty much describes our life!!! 
i LOVE my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment