Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fail-Safe and others...

So as my dear friend pointed out, i havent written in almost an eternity!
Well here i am, im afraid i dont have a lot to say at the moment but I just felt like i should talk about something...anything...

Yesterday i watched Fail-Safe with Henry Fonda and Larry Hagman...it was wonderful and by the end i was gritting my teeth...i think for Larry's first movie, he did a pretty good job. My favorite line was towards the end of the film, Larry utters "Holy Mother of God" but it wasnt the line...it was the way he said it...it sent chills up and down my spine... I seriously felt like the world was going to blow up then and there. It also didnt hurt that he wore the glasses I love so much in the beginning of the film. ;)

I also watched Anatomy of a Murder a while back which was also a stellar movie with the wonderful Jimmy Stewart and Lee Remick who my friend is totally obsessed with...it's rather hilarious actually... :)

I've added another chapter to my story : When You're Gone and I'm really liking where the story is taking me...or rather where i'm taking it...
I'm also planning on writing a couple of songfics for Dallas. For those of you who dont know what a songfic is...its pretty much a fanfiction...you take a book, show, whatever it is you want, and instead of making up a story out of the blue, you take a song and build from there.... There are SO many songs i could use for the JR/Sue Ellen pairing, so its gonna be really hard to decide where to start...I'm also thinking of writing a plain old fanfic for Dallas...but it hasnt completely materialized in my brain so i cant begin writing it yet....
i hope i'm not boring you....

Last thing i want to mention which for those of you who have talked to me in the last couple of days...was that i found out Linda Gray grew up where i've been living all my life... She went to school (sadly not the same school i go to, now that would be fetchin' awesome!) but she went to school to a school i pass by a lot and I'm just like "Oh my gosh!" I guess i got all excited mainly because nothing like this has ever really happened to me. I've never met anyone who's famous and to think that someone lived and grew up where I'm living and growing up...that's just ahhh just FETCH! thats really the only word that comes to mind right now.... Plus...It's Linda Gray! like that just makes it 10x cooler than Drew Barrymore who was born here.... i dont know... if i tried to explain how my mind works...well id probably go insane...



So there you have it...I promise ill try to be more consistent about my posts from now on...

so goodbye to all you darlin's out there...
~Briggitte
(have i told you guys how much i love the word darlin'? no? yes? well if i havent...thats a story to tell some other time...)




No comments:

Post a Comment