Sunday, October 23, 2011

Leo...

Today I'm not going to write a lot because i just don't think i can...

I was doing my homework and i hear my mom talking on the phone about something or other and then she mentioned "hospital" and she sounded worried and i'm like what? so i get up and walk to her room and she's talking on the phone and she tells me that my best friend's dog is dead. They don't know what cause it. He barely turned one this September...he was just a puppy....

I can't believe it...he was the most boyish dog i've ever seen. you could tell he was a boy. he walked with this assertiveness that could only come from a male, he was so playful, and so sweet. If he was nipping at you, and you'd say "Leo! Be Nice!" he'd immediately stop! He was just this adorable puppy and he was my dog's best friend. I named my friend my dog's god mother and i was Leo's god mother as well. Now he's gone... i just i really can't believe it.

I don't know how i'll react the next time i go over to her house, it will just seem so empty. They had built him a  dog house and everything. I dont even want to think about how my friend is feeling right now. I know that if my dog died, i'd probably go mad. and i say that in all seriousness....

My thoughts and prayers go out to my friend and her family....

i didnt have any pictures of him...so this was the only one i could find.

i love you Leo
and i hope you Rest In Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment