Wednesday, June 22, 2011

PS

Hello again!

By the way...if you don't know what SWAK means...its from a movie called The Caddy (Dean Martin and Jerry  Lewis) and it means Sealed With A Kiss.... :)

Anyways, I was writing right now to tell you guys that if you didn't know...I write....well kind of.... I write fanfiction.
For those of you who don't know what that means, fanfiction is pretty much like taking a tv show, movie, book, play, etc. and based off of what you have, you make up stories... one of the biggest fanfiction websites is fanfiction.net. That's where I write....I have 2 accounts:

My main account is: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2020519/
which is where I do most of my writing...I have 6 stories up on this account....

My other account is: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2634492/
I only have 1 story up....but it's my most recent one....

I do a lot of writing over the summer (because I have time to)
so if you want to check both sites out...that would mean the world to me!

I take requests!!! So if we have a show or movie in common....i might be able to produce whatever idea you have in mind...into a story!!! I will give you credit! ;P

So feel free to drop me a line or two if you like my writing or something!

SWAK <3

No comments:

Post a Comment